Call us: (905) 366 9700

Legal FAQs

How can I remove a claim for lien from title?

Posted on June 25, 2013 | Posted in Legal FAQs

A person can vacate the registration of a lien by bringing a motion without notice to obtain an order pursuant to Subsection 44(1) of the Construction Lien Act. The order is generally granted as of right upon payment of money into court or the posting of security.


Download our free checklist:

“10 Questions to ask before hiring a law firm”


Speigel Nichols Fox LLP